Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Wrapup



Goodness, feels like it has been a busy weekend. (and I didn't even get a test run of the girls's halloween costumes like I had hoped, good thing I still have a few days knowing I have some altering of Cadee's to do yet).




Today we got up and went to Church and Sunday school, and this afternoon we had the opportunity to go and see Misery at Topeka Civic Theatre. We love to go to the plays and laughing matters shows there. They did an excellent job. It was really fun to watch and got me more into the Halloween spirit. We had our second "paid" babysitter this afternoon. My old bosses daughter Hannah came out to watch the girls and sounds like everything went really well. I always get so nervous on these things, I don't know why.




I suppose I should sign off for this evening and get things ready for another busy week. Hugs and take care!

No comments: