Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Dana

Saturday was my friend Dana's 28th birthday, Dana and I have been good friends since college and have been celebraing our birthday's together pretty much since then, so I always look forward to it. Our kids are close in age and have a great time together. They came over on Saturday evening for a meal and some cake and ice cream. Silly me, I was so proud of myself for making my first cake with egg whites only! (Jana, if you are reading this, you inspired me by sharing that you had done that when we celebrated Matt's birthday) What can I say, its the little accomplishments for me when it comes to the home-making part of my life. :)


Food, cake, ice cream, video games, toys, and much visiting, we had a great evening.



(Zoey and Cadee hanging on the couch while we vacuum, getting ready for company)
(Cadee & Jena catching up on the big news)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Happy Birthday Dana.