Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween! What a busy day this has been. I am so proud of Zoey's costume and got so many compliments on it!



Chris picked up the girls about 3:30 got them dressed with Bobbie's help and brought them over to work to trick-or-treat there. It was fun to show them off. We headed from there over to Aunt Sarah's, then to McDonald's to have dinner with Nana, then to Papa Craig's, then to Grandma and Gpa H's, then to Aunt Jana's, then home! We did have a few trick or treaters here as well.




Zoey and Cadee had lots of fun, Zoey is really starting to get the hang of this, and Cadee pretty much has a good time whereever! :)

Tonight I am making up my portion of the Amish Friendship bread. That is where we get a little bit of batter in a ziplock bag, and follow the instructions for 10 days, and then tonight I get to bake it and pass it out again. I got to try some of my co-worker Jayme's bread, and it totally convinced me it is worth the trouble.

No comments: