Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Awanas's



My little girl Zoey is already in her first "club", outside of Sunday School her first activity on her own, and she just LOVES it, she lives for it. She remembers and counts down the days till she gest to go! She knows "3 more day at Bobbie's, till I get to go" "2 days, etc" She knows that she gets to go all by herself. I am excited for her to branch out and meet more kids in are area.

Awana's is a great organization that I remember being in when I was a kid. It is a non-denominatal Christian organization where kids get to learn about God and how much he loves them. It starts the foundation for learning verses is great exposure.

http://www.awanas.com/

Good friends of ours, Dana and Corey, encouraged us to get Zoey involved, they help with the organization and their boys have be involved for the past several years.





Zoey is in Cubbies and will be so for this year and next. She has a vest that she gets to wear and earns patches by completing certain activities. Thought I would share some pictures.

No comments: