Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cadee

Look at me under the table!!




Just wanted to post and update and some updated Cadee pictures since I have not taken the opportunity to give new pics.

She seems to be doing much better since seeing the doctor and those medines must really be helping. So nice to see her doing better.
Cadee did finally get in her 3 and 4th tooth this week. She got in her first 2 teeth first part of July and then stalled out. Her 3rd and 4th tooth came in on top off to the side, not on top of the exisiting teeth like you might think they should be. It is so cute though.

Her latest thing is that she likes to make a fishy face with a kissy noise! :) I just love it, and I got a good pic of it, and some video too.



Here are some other great Cadee pictures as well....

Hey Willie....





Cadee and her good buddy Jena :)

2 comments:

Kinzler Family said...

love the blog. I am so proud of you:) Hope you're doing well.

Becky said...

Our grandaughters are so cute. :)