Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Practice, practice

I figured I better be getting the girls's costumes out and make sure I didn't have any detrimental surprises come Halloween. :) I was a bit nervous because when my mom and I went shopping for Cadee's costume, we apparantly just went for the cutest, not most size appropriate costume! haha We bought the cutest skunk costume, and a couple of months ago (when we bought it) it probably would have kinda worked, but now that Halloween is here, it is barely working, but after cutting holes in the feet for her feet to get through, I think we can make it work for a couple of hours.

Zoey is going to be a cowgirl. I am really excited about that this year. I'm not exactly suzie homemaker, and I didn't make this costume, but it is more put together than the Target specials I have bought in the past.

I had leather chaps and vest from when I was a little girl, and they fit Zoey great right now. We bought her some cowgirl boots, and a hat, and are practicing our braids, so that we can really "ride em cowgirl" tomorrow night.

So I can't resist passing along a few more pics. Love to you all!

No comments: