Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rain, rain....


Rain Rain go away. We were supposed to go to the Pug Party today, but we got rained out. I really wanted to go, we enjoy them, but I couldn't justify taking out Cadee not feeling well into the cold and rain. Not to mention how muddy it would have been for Willie and the other pugs. I do feel so bad for Vicki and the rescue now, being as their last 2 events have been rained out. My prayers and heart goes out to them right now.


Made a big ol crock of chili this morning while it was cold and rainy. Unfortunatley for us (and for Vicki) this afternoon it warmed up just enough that the Chili had lost some of its appeal! :) It is still a great recipe, but eating it while its warm outside.... you know how that goes! Glad I could make up a batch though for some practice before our crockpot cook off for United Way at work on Thrusday. Recipe is still as great as I remember last winter.


Cadee seems to be doing a little better today. So much of a yucky nose, its hard to be off the OTC medicines right now per doctors order. Of course with the new recall in place, I am really going to miss our Tylenol Infants Cold and Cough. Guess we'll figure something else out.


Went in to Walmart for some catch up grocery shopping, oh the love/hate relationship I have with that place, for another day I guess.


It was so nice I took a nap this afternoon while the girls were sleeping. Willie came and joined me and he is a great cuddle bug, but he snores SO loud! :) We managed, and it felt great to catch some extra Zzzzzsssss.




No comments: