Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend Wrapup

So I know I have at least one loyal reader out there who made a comment from the peanut gallery about how I hadn't updated my blog in a whole week (you know who you are) :) I do appreciate my readers!

Pretty quiet and uneventful weekend, although those are nice too. Friday evening we had dinner with Nana and Papa Dave. Nana and Zoey spent some time at ChuckECheese and the Toy store.

Saturday was really quiet, went grocery shopping, although I should have spent it much more productively.... (preparing for Cadee's Birthday, the holidays, cleaning the house) but I did enjoy my nap that I caught up on.

Sunday Chris and Matt tried to go out Turkey hunting again. They saw one, but there was too much brush in the way for a good shot. Maybe again next Sunday.

The weather was so unusually warm, Chris got up and hung Christmas lights around the house it looks really nice. Not that on a dead end street we'll have much drive by traffic, but it makes us feel more festive and I think that Zoey really gets a kick out of it.

Zoey found out at Sunday School that she is going to be a shepherd for the Church Christmas Program. She choose that from a Shepherd, Sheep, or Angel. She is pretty excited about it and enjoys practicing her songs.

Finished up the weekend watching the Chiefs play a close game with Indianapolis. Take care!

No comments: