Sunday, November 4, 2007

Opening Weekend - Pheasant Season!


Chris, Wayne, Cadee, Craig, and 2 of Craig's friends went west to St. Francis this weekend for opening weekend of Pheasant Season. (Here is Wayne with some of the trophies, I wish Chris would have gotten a picture too!)


Oh what a delima it was for me to decide whether or not I was going to go. I decided that I was going to stay home and enjoy a weekend to myself or with friends, but then Friday morning Zoey woke up pretty sick. We took her into the doctor and found out that she had "croup" so I stayed home with her.

Sounds like all the boys had a great time hunting. I can't spout all the statistics, but I do know that Chris shot 2 birds, one was a hen, and the other they couldn't find, but either way it was the thrill of the chase, and they saw many birds.


Chris and Wayne stayed an extra day and got to do some more hunting than Craig and his friends who left Saturday afternoon.

(Daddy and daughter trying to catch up from such a busy weekend!)
A good time was had by all, except poor Cadee who was really fighting some teeth and a little bit of a cold which made traveling a bit rough for her. Although I know that she and Grandma Becky had some great bondign time despite her being a little under the weather.

No comments: