Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. On actual Thanksgiving day, we traveled to Chanute to visit Chris's Grandparents, the girl's Great Grandparents. We (and my kids) are so lucky to have lots of family in our lives. The girls currently have 6 Grandparents, and 7 Great-Grandparents, but not so long ago had 8 Great-Grandparents. I thought I was lucky that I had a Great-Grandma (she was an amazing woman who lived to be 101), but I think it is great for the kids to have this opportunities.



We got to see extended family from Texas and Oklahoma. It was fun for all of Grandma Lassman's grandchildren to be together (minus Sarah), but close.




Here are some pictures from the day. Barney was a big hit. He just laid around and soaked it all in!


No comments: