Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Taylor Xmas 2007


Sunday came and we started our Christmas celebration with Nana, Papa Dave, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Brad. Everyone came out to our house Sunday evening to share some chili, sweets, and gifts.

Everyone had a great time. The girls loved their tent/sleepingbag flashlight gifts from Nana. The clothes and play remote were a big hit too!
Even Daddy was having fun playing in the new tents!

Earlier in the day, Willie was trying to be so pitiful while we were preparing for company, I couldn't help but take his picture. (Willie trying to be festive!) Barney is doing good, I just need to get him to sit still long enough to get a picture of him in front of the tree. Maybe with the girls, I see a photo op in my future! :)
After my super stressful week, Chris and I had an afternoon get-
a-way to Kansas City for some shopping on Saturday afternoon, despite the snow that tried to keep us home! It was fun to get away for a few hours, we got the matching overalls and shirts for the girls, and they looked great!

No comments: