Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random Cute Pictures


I wanted to get these pictures out here for my mom. I had told her about these pictures and had taken them a few days after Cadee's birthday but couldn't ever find a good post to include them in!

Mom got the girls these matching PJs and I got some great pictures in front of the tree.

Zoey got her big gift from us on Saturday, we moved her from the toddler bed to a twin, and she was SO excited!! Zoey and I came in to do grocery shopping and while we were gone, Chris got it setup. She just loves it, says thank you! thank you! thank you!

Cadee's doing well, seems to be over the eye goop and fevers that kept sending her home last week, thank goodness. I had to cancel a picture appointment that was supposed to be on Saturday because she was so puffed up and just looked a little punky. Hopefully we'll get those 1 year pictures taken soon!

I'm just praying we can all stay healthy through the end of the year. Love to you all!

No comments: