Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Cadee!


My baby is one year old (not quite technically, but close enough). Cadee's big schendig was on Saturday, and everyone had a great time.

Grandma Becky, Papa Stan, Nana, Papa Dave, Papa Craig, Grandma Di, Great Grandma H, Great Grandpa H, Great Uncle Sean, Aunt Jana, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Brad, Wayne, Kelly, Lexi, Mommy, Daddy and Zoey all got to be in attendance! :)



We celebrated at Martin Tractor. There was pink balloons, and streamers all around. The theme was very much so pink! (flowers, "one", "Princess") A slideshow of Cadee's past year shown behind the guest of honor as she opened (with Daddy's help) many generous gifts and then after everyone was served, Cadee got sung to and then dug in!


She seemed a little timid, not sure what to think about being the center of attention but once she got a taste of the frosting, everything was alright then. She got though most of her own cake and loved every minute of it.

On the way home from the festivities, she fell asleep in the car and continued to take a nap at home (not the reaction I expected, but it had been such a busy day). I think that it was a great itme had by all, and we were thankful for all who could join us.
It has been an emotional week for me, but I'm glad that the party is over and I know that I have SO SO much to be thankful for. I just pray that I have the ability to appreciate every moment as they fly so quickly by.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: