Sunday, January 13, 2008

Washing Machine


I am quickly realizing how spoiled I was amongst birthday's and the holidays how easy it was to come up with topics for blogging, now I am focusing back on the entertaining basics of everday life. :)

I know that I have so much to be thankful for, but if you had asked me a month ago, I would have come up with quite the list, I know I would have missed the washing machine, but my eyes have been opened to a whole new light!!

A few days before we left for our Krien Christmas our washer stopped spraying water into the tub, so we called Factory Direct to get repairs, and despite us calling so early, the earliest we could be seen was the 1st Thursday in the new year. I'll leave a lot of the ugly out, but needless to say, this Tuesday (Jan 15th) we are hoping that they will back out with the part that will fix us up for good. A month without a washer is a LONG time with a family of 4, but we've survived amongst the oceans of dirty laundry, generous family letting us use their machines, and only 1 trip to the laundry mat.

Kind of a dreary post, so I thought that I would include some entertainig pictures of Barney. He sure is growing fast. I just love this yawning pictures.

No comments: