Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

As I lay in bed last night at 2 AM (yes you read that right, all of you who know me oh so well, and know I am usually zonked out for sure by 9:30) realizing that the 11 pm coffee was a mistake, I realized that I was bummed that I didn't have any pictures to post of my fablous New Years evening.

Blogging has been very motivational for me to take more pictures, and that is fun.

This evening our friends Wayne and Kelly came over for some chili, cinnamon rolls, and games. We had a great time watching Office Space and playing the super fun game of Cranium. Chris and I hadn't ever played that before, but it was girls vs. boys, and Kelly and I won both times!

It was a really fun evening, and the first new years I had stayed up to watch it come in in several years.

We celebrated with a little champange at midnight, and all wish for 2008 to be the best year so far!

No comments: