Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lassman Christmas

I debated on putting "Lassman Christmas" or "Last Christmas" as the title of this blog since they were so close! :)

On Saturday we spent the day in Chanute with Chris's grandparents celebrating with that side of the family. His grandparents really enjoy seeing the girls, it was fun to be able to do that with them.

His grandma made these beautiful afgans for Chris and the girls, and I know they are something we will treasure forever. Its amazing how well they do at 83? years old. We are so lucky for our girls to be able to get to know them, and it is easy for me to appreciate with 3 of my grandparents already passed on.

I've been giving Chris a hard time, because he was helping get dinner on the table and when he took the pan of scallopped potatoes out of the oven, he sat (unknowningly) the pan on a hot burner and the pan just shattered!!! Never seen anything like it, but needless to say, we didn't have scallopped potatoes that day for lunch.

It has been a wonderful and blessed Christmas season, but after 5 celebrations, I am thankful for the new year to be here!

No comments: